Reply To: Problems with Restaurant Demo

forums forums Avaris Support Problems with Restaurant Demo Reply To: Problems with Restaurant Demo

Spanksen
Participant

Ah ok, thank you. So, we are talking now here, i guess there is no need for a new Topic 😉

I went on my Page and tried to activate the Avaris Theme (1.31 i guess), but then this Problem came up and know the side
does not open no more, only this comes?

Warning: require(includes/creiden-pagebuilder-functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w00e96d3/wp-content/themes/avaris/avaris/includes/vendor/creiden/page-builder/src/creiden-pagebuilder.php on line 7

Warning: require(includes/creiden-pagebuilder-functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w00e96d3/wp-content/themes/avaris/avaris/includes/vendor/creiden/page-builder/src/creiden-pagebuilder.php on line 7

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘includes/creiden-pagebuilder-functions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:..’) in /www/htdocs/w00e96d3/wp-content/themes/avaris/avaris/includes/vendor/creiden/page-builder/src/creiden-pagebuilder.php on line 7