Reply To: Icon Box error message and images show up at different sizes

forums forums Circle Flip Support Icon Box error message and images show up at different sizes Reply To: Icon Box error message and images show up at different sizes

jesenia
Participant

Update: I gave up on the whole adding the icon image to the tabs & toggle block thing. Sometimes it would work other times it wouldn’t. The results were too unreliable. From the time that I last wrote about this particular issue, I have had to add copy that “disappeared” from our product pages twice. I am unsure as to why this happens. Thankfully I had saved text files for all our products so adding the copy back wasn’t too much of an issue. Just time consuming, especially when the web pages are running so slow and at times have timed out (I will be asking a question about this in another post).

This “disappearing” text is a random occurrence and does not happen with all the toggle menu parts. For example, 1 out of the 4 tabs & toggle drop downs will still have the text but the rest disappear. I noticed this issue happening with the tabs & toggle block after the last update. I also noticed that if I had to go back and add/revise text on 1 part of the tabs & toggle, sometimes the text would disappear from another part of it and I would have to go back and re-add it, save and hope it didn’t delete the other info. It’s really weird. Since this doesn’t always happen, you probably won’t be able to duplicate this one either. It seems related to the other issue with the image randomly not showing up. I just wanted you guys to be aware that this was happening.

Thank you