Sorry for the confusion,
I replied in your other thread:
We found the problem, but unfortunately your Home Page was lost in the way, we tried getting the template you created back, but our efforts where to no avail.
The solution to the problem is in the php.ini file, you are adding a lot of blocks, which requires you to update max_input_vars value in the php.ini file to over 1000, If you don’t have access to the php.ini file please ask your server admin to update it for you to over 1000 by adding another 0 and making it 10000.
You will probably not need the 10000 but just to be safe and enable you to add as many blocks as needed.
Regards and Sorry for the time taken.