Your problem was with the number of blocks and the value of the max_input_vars in the php.ini
I noticed that your block could be optimized, so I went ahead and changed a bit in the blocks order, maintaining the same appearance on the front end.
Instead of text blocks for services, you were using 8, i replaced them with two Icon Box blocks with images instead of Icons
Instead of having Divider blocks below Text titles, I gave the Text Blocks a margin button equal to that of the Divider block removed.
I hope you don’t mind my edits as they keep the same design you were implementing, and in case you need to add extra blocks, please contact your server admin and ask to increase max_input_vars value to 10000 instead of the 1000 you currently have to not run into this problem anymore.