Reply To: Home page content missing from front end only after update

forums forums Circle Flip Support Home page content missing from front end only after update Reply To: Home page content missing from front end only after update

heather
Participant

Well, I’m glad to know that the topic wasn’t being ignored. Thanks for letting me know you tried to respond.

So what you are saying is that I need to create my pages as I normally would in the default WP editor, and then in your content builder I need to tell the content to appear by adding a block?

So how come I wasn’t doing that before, and my content showed up just fine, then when I updated my theme, it all disappeared from the front end, and now that I’ve gone back to the old version, my content has all returned. If you only updated the Contact Us page, then shouldn’t that be the only page still showing?

Also, I can’t use your content builder for my content because as you pointed out above I need to be able to change my php limit and I can’t. I would much rather just use the default WordPress editor and ignore your builder entirely as it seems doomed to create problems down the road when we want to add a lot more content.

Is that clear?