accordion slider not available

• accordion slider not available
    Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• adomita
    Participant

Your site has a page layout with an accordion slider. However when following your documentation to create the slider, it simply says select the slider you want.

Well when i click the box to choose a slider through the content editor there are no slider options.

I can find any options in revolution slider to create a accordion slider. So please let me know how to create this accordion slider?

adomita
    Participant

ok i figured it out. Documentation is a bit vague but have worked-out where to do it all.

Creating an accordion slider is done through theme options under appearance. You first create a new slide by giving it a name and then refresh your theme options page, under slider settings there will be two items, one of them is the name of the slider you created. Select that item and on the right panel you can choose the type of slider it is meant to be and add images and text to each slide of the slider.

Omar
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot adomita for sharing and pointing this out, we will make sure to make the user experience better for creating and handling sliders.
    Please let us know if you feel that anything else needs tweaking, your feedback is much appreciated.

P.S: check out the online documentation, I believe it’s more resourceful than the offline copy.
    http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip

Thanks again 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘accordion slider not available’ is closed to new replies.