Add link option not working

Tagged: 

• Add link option not working
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Annieke
    Participant

Hi,

The links I add to my pages, posts, tabs & toggles, pretty much everything, do not work. I don’t have the usual box that appears when you click on the option to add a link, so I just add the link by using HTML code. This worked so far, but when I use this in the tabs & toggles text the link doesn’t appear. Instead the full HTML code appears (for example: offerte). I tried updating the plugins, because this could be an issue of plugins conflicting with Javascript, but that didn’t solve the problem. I’m using the latest version of Circle Flip, so I’m running out of ideas what to try next to resolve this. Could you maybe help me?

Thanks in advance for getting back to me!

Bishoy Melek

Hello Annieke,

Sorry about the late reply . Please could you provide me with Admin access to your website so that I can check the problem and solve it for you as soon as possible.

My Regards,

Annieke
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

We found the issue and we are working on fixing it ; I will inform you when it’s done .

Cheers,

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

I found you are using CF version 2.2.9 and I’m sure that we have fixed this issue in the latest versions; PLease update your copy of CF and let me know Whether it will be solved or not.

My Regards,

Annieke
    Participant

Hi,

I changed the CF version to the latest one. Unfortunately, my child theme doesn’t work anymore after I updated. It says: “There is no parent theme installed”. The parent theme is installed though, so I don’t know what to do. If i can’t get this fixed, hours and hours of work will be lost. I hope you can help me as soon as possible.

Bishoy Melek

Hello @annieke,

I’m sorry about the late reply, Could you please provide me with admin credentials and FTP access for your website to check again your issue and solve it for you as soon as possible ?

My Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Add link option not working’ is closed to new replies.