Adding a Twitter Feed

• Adding a Twitter Feed
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• htdlmark
    Participant

Hi, I’ve followed the simple instructions but I can’t get the Content builder Twitter Feed to work. Do I need to add a specific plugin for something first? Any ideas are very welcome. Thank you!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello htdlmark,

You should be able to get your tweets showing on the page by simply adding a block and specifying the Twitter user name, for example ‘creiden’

Let me know if that doesn’t work.

Regards

htdlmark
    Participant

Hi, thanks for that… but that’s what I did, with the username AlderbrookSch but it won’t load the tweets in. Do I need to setup the API key on Twitter or something?

Thanks for your help!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Htdlmark,

I’ve just tried your user name AlderbrookSch and it worked.
    Can you please allow me a temporary admin access to your website if possible so that I could further investigate why it won’t work on your installation?

Regards

htdlmark
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Htdlmark,

Sorry it took so long investigating this issue,

We have discovered issues with the Twitter REST API, and they no longer support the method we’re using to fetch tweets.

The Twitter block will be removed upon the next update, and we suggest using the plugin
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/really-simple-twitter-feed-widget/ ” or any other preferred plugin of your choice for now and provide a twitter api access token and api key.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Adding a Twitter Feed’ is closed to new replies.