beginner – install theme to look just like medical-flip demo

• beginner – install theme to look just like medical-flip demo
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• jameelahed
    Participant

I purchased this theme because I like the medical flip preview.

I want to have the medical flip demo as is because it is almost exactly the layout that I want.

I would like to start with this medical flip and do some minor modifications / addition of my text.

How do I install this version of the theme?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello jameelahed,

We’re glad we’ve met your expectations.

Selecting the home page you want ( Medical Layout ) can be done following these steps:

Step 1: Create a new page.
    Step 2: Click on Load a pre-saved template.
    Step 3: Select Medical Layout.
    Step 4: update your page.

Step 5: import the medical slider using the Revolution Slider plugin menu ( slider zip files could be found bundled with the theme download )

So that’s it 🙂

Please let us know if you need assistance, and feel free to rate Circle Flip if you like it.

Cheers.

jameelahed
    Participant

I am trying very hard to make this theme work. I am following your beautiful instructions and I have made it to this section:

Demo Data
    To import the demo data and have you WordPress installation just like the demo. Install the wordpress import plugin and import the xml file included in your theme’s folder.

When I try to do this, I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Apache Server at rapidkeypads.com Port 80

I wish I could have you log into my machine and see my screen.

Omar
    Keymaster

Did you try the one click demo installation?
    With the 1-Click Demo installation you will not need to import the XML file.

http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/installations/demo-content-installation/

Hope this makes things easier for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘beginner – install theme to look just like medical-flip demo’ is closed to new replies.