Blank page on Theme Activation

• Blank page on Theme Activation
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• kbsnyders
    Participant

Hey guys,

Bought this theme today, put it into a clean wordpress install of 3.9.1. And get a blank page? Removing the circleflip theme from my themes folder fixes it. But obviously I want to use the circleflip theme.

Please help asap, I need to get this up and running like yesterday.

kbsnyders
    Participant

I got a little further, increased the memory limit in config, because there was a 17meg saved.blocks file in the framework that was loading in.

But now it throws me this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’ with message ‘Passed variable is not an array or object, using empty array instead’ in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-content/themes/circleflip/functions.php:1146 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-content/themes/circleflip/functions.php(1146): ArrayIterator->__construct(false) #1 [internal function]: circleflip_get_google_fonts(”) #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): call_user_func_array(‘circleflip_get_…’, Array) #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-includes/script-loader.php(918): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’) #4 [internal function]: wp_enqueue_scripts(”) #5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): call_user_func_array(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’, Array) #6 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-includes/general-template.php(2030): do_action(‘wp_head’) #7 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-content/themes/circleflip/header.php(27): wp_head() #8 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-includes/template.php in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fandg/wp-content/themes/circleflip/functions.php on line 1146

I checked in functions, it’s RecursiveIteratorIterator class that it’s instantiating and that doesn’t seem recognised/defined. I dunno am I running the wrong version of php perhaps? I’m running php 5.4.10

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey kbsnyders,

Circle Flip is compatible with your php version, this shouldn’t be the problem.

I will pass this issue on, and should give you a response ASAP.

I see that you’re installing it on a local machine, did you try it on a server (if possible) to test this further?

Cheers.

kbsnyders
    Participant

Hey Omar,

Yeah I checked on a live server and it runs.

All my other projects (there are loads) have run on my local server no problem. Why would there be an issue in this case? It’s not ideal and developing on a local server is so much faster and easier.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Blank page on Theme Activation’ is closed to new replies.