Blocks disappeared

• Blocks disappeared
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• kimbly.george
    Participant

Hi guys

I am having a panic attack! I have created all the blocks I wanted to one my one page site and after switching off my construction mode plug-in (which was installed before this theme), I have lost half of the blocks!

I read another topic about max_input_vars being insufficient so I have asked by web hosting to increase this but … is this what’s wrong and how do I get my lovely blocks back please?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I’m sorry about the late replay , I want to ask you if that happened in all your webpages or only one page ? and if it’s on only one webpage ;so do you have so many blocks on this page ? if yes , so it’s max_input_vars problem (it needs to be extended). if not , Please provide me with ftp access and admin credentials to your website so that i can help you fix the issue soon.

My Regards,

kimbly.george
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I checked your website and found that it’s working alright. can you please give me screenshots for the problem in order to help you further quickly to fix your website issue . Also i found that you are using CF version 2.2.8 ,while the latest version of CF theme is 2.4

My Regards,

Bishoy Melek

Hi,

Can you please send me the link to the page that you notice the issue of jumping blocks in and the procedures done to replicate the issue so that i can try it from myside and check for a solution

Also we believe that we have fixed the paragraph issue in an older version, so if you can send us a sample link so that we can try that will be great

Have a nice day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Blocks disappeared’ is closed to new replies.