Boxed Text Hyperlink Problem

• Boxed Text Hyperlink Problem
    Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• formbysurveys
    Participant

I have boxed text with a bulleted list and I want to hyperlink the elements in the list but when I click hyperlink nothing happens, however a “#” hyperlink gets added with no way to edit it. I am on 2.2.9

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

To solve this issue Please replace the file http://support.creiden.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/aqpb3.9.js with the file with the same name located in creiden-framework/content-builder/assets/js , this should enable the link button in the page builder editor.

Moreover, I want to inform you that We are updating Tinymce currently and that will be released in our next version of CF theme.

Have a good day!

taj.carson
    Participant

I have the same problem, also difficulties with formatting text in a boxed text component. Do I need to do the same thing? I have the most updated version of Circle Flip and of WordPress.

formbysurveys
    Participant

Bishoy, many thanks. This worked for me.

taj.carson
    Participant

This worked for me, also, but now I can’t get the text to format….or it sometimes will format and sometimes it won’t.

Bishoy Melek

Hello formbysuverys,

It’s great to know that your issue has been fixed and your website is working great now 🙂

Regards

Bishoy Melek

Hello taj.carson,

I have replied to you on your own post in order to help you fix your issues as soon as possible.

My regards

formbysurveys
    Participant

This is now fixed – you can close this ticket now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Boxed Text Hyperlink Problem’ is closed to new replies.