Cannot Edit in Content Builder

• Cannot Edit in Content Builder
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• caseycase
    Participant

I am unable to edit in Content Builder. When I try to click on anything to edit it, the window is shifted far off to the left. See this screenshot – https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7w96k1ovyh2l1k/Screenshot%202015-04-27%2010.17.31.png?dl=0

I have tried in a couple of browsers with the same result. Thanks in advance!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Casey,

I suspect it’s a plugin conflict, please test it again with all plugins deactivated.
    Feel free to allow me a temporary admin access and I will debug it for you, this is an unprecedented case and I would have much better chances fixing it if I can test it on your installation.

Regards

caseycase
    Participant

Hey Omar, thanks in advance for the help. What is your email address so I can add you to the site as a user?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Casey,

Please use omar.elrouby@creiden.com

Thanks

caseycase
    Participant

Hello Omar, I just set you up as an admin on the site. Site is http://warhawklegal.com

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Casey,

Thank you for your response,
    The issue was a conflict between bootstrap class “modal” and how we’re styling it with WPEngine’s own style
    Please add the following code to the file
    wp-content/themes/circle-flip/creiden-framework/content-builder/assets/css/bootstrap.3.modal.css

after the last line of comment /*! normalize.css v3.0.0 | MIT License | git.io/normalize */

#aq-page-builder .modal {
    position: fixed;
    top: 10%;
    left: 30%;
    z-index: 1050;
    width: auto;
    margin-left: -280px;
    background-color: none;
    }

Please refresh your caches after saving the file.

This conflict will be resolved on the next update of CF and all users will have it available.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cannot Edit in Content Builder’ is closed to new replies.