can’t import demo content

• can’t import demo content
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Davidpauls37
    Participant

Hi I have purchased the theme for my client and tried to import the demo content, but when I click on Install Demo, I am getting the error message “Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support”

Please tell me what should i do to import the demo content as soon as possible.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello David,

Sorry for the untimely reply.

First check the php_memory limit
    That have been the issue with some having the same trouble.

Kindly contact your hosting providers and ask to update php_memory_limit to 256 (even temporarily for you to install the demo)

Please let me know if that doesn’t work, and include admin access to the installation if possible.

Regards

Davidpauls37
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello David,

Please make sure you have a Slider named CF in the Revolution slider menu
    If your slider is with another name ‘Alias’ please copy the shortcode of the slider and add it to the page in question.

You can find the CF Revolution slider in the folder you downloaded from themeforest
    If you can’t find it, please let us know.

You can find a version of it here http://support.creiden.comwp-content/uploads/2015/09/CF.zip

Cheers

Davidpauls37
    Participant

Hi
    I don’t find the CF Revolution slider in the folder I have downloaded from themeforest. I have downloaded the folder from the link you have mentioned. Now I need to know how to install it. Please guide me with simple steps because I am not a developer. Also tell me why was it not included in the folder.

Regards,

David

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello David,

You can get it by going to the Dashboard

Please follow these steps provided from the plugin author http://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-settings/#importexportreplace

We will include the slider template with the next update

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘can’t import demo content’ is closed to new replies.