Can’t install plugins or demo content

• Can’t install plugins or demo content
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• brandexcitement
    Participant

I’m quite disappointed in this theme! I couldn’t use the one-click install and had to load the theme via FTP. Now I can’t get the demo content or the plugins to install. EPIC FAIL.

Never had this problem, and I’ve bought over a dozen themes on Envato. What do I need to do to get it working?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey brandexcitement,

Sorry for all your troubles, the main reason for the demo content to fail is the memory_limit on servers, please try adding those 2 lines to your wp-config.php

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’);
    define(‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’);

then try “1 click install” again.
    If it still fails please provide WordPress admin access and FTP access as well and we’ll check this out for you.

Regards.

brandexcitement
    Participant

That did not work and I am getting a header message for the plugins “this plugin does not have a valid header” – Download failed. Forbidden

I also see that I can’t search here in the support forum. How do I search in this forum? Clearly this is not an isolated issue, and your theme is NOT “well documented”

Having these issues at the onset is making me regret this purchase.

I’ll provide wordpress and FTP info in next reply

brandexcitement
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

a.rady
    Keymaster

Hello brandexcitement,

You failed to provide a URL where I can use those credentials, please provide a link to your website so I can debug the issues at your end.

Regards,

brandexcitement
    Participant

Actually never mind. I have decided to purchase a different template and just cut my losses due to the issues with this one. I don’t feel comfortable building on this template given the issues everyone is having.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Ok Thanks a lot for your interest, let us know if you want to use circleflip anytime later

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can’t install plugins or demo content’ is closed to new replies.