Can’t Template can not be activated or install

• Can’t Template can not be activated or install
    Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• mrmi
    Participant

Now I have downloaded the latest version 1.4, still does not work for me the template. I always only get a white page. Tried it over and over WP Theme by FTP upload and the steps of the instructions implemented exactly. The problem must be on my page somewhere. The live preview does not work either.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello mrmi,

Please try updating any given page, and then view that page again.

If you can please provide your website link in a private message and WP Admin access so that we could investigate this more for you.

Cheers.

mrmi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello again mrmi,

Please provide FTP access as well.

Thanks.

mrmi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello mrmi,

This is a conflict with two plugins on your installation
    LayerSlider WP
    and
    Ninja Popups

If you deactivate both plugins you will be able to run CircleFlip normally, as you may know, Rev-Slider is bundled with the theme, so you could replace LayerSlider if you like. However we will check the Ninja Popups and the LayerSlider plugins and see if we could resolve this conflict on both plugins.

Cheers.

mrmi
    Participant

Thanks

mrmi
    Participant

Yes, it seems to work. Unfortunately, however, not the live preview and not the fitting function. Located on another plugin?

mrmi
    Participant

Sorry, I got it. It was another plugin. Now everything works. Thank you very much for the fast support !!!

mrmi
    Participant

Hello, Unfortunately, there is still a problem with the RevSlider. As soon as I enable this I get a white screen. Have almost all plugins turned off and still it does not work.

I hope you can help me.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey mrmi,

All your issues are due to limited memory, please try adding the following to your wp-config.php

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
    define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );

Let me know if you need help with this, I would have done it myself but I don’t have access to the WordPress root folder.
    Cheers.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Can’t Template can not be activated or install’ is closed to new replies.