Cant Upload the them through FTP or WP

• Cant Upload the them through FTP or WP
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

• risk taker
    Participant

Dear Support,

I have tried many times uploading the template through FTP / WP. Both having different issues. I want to have the demo installation.

Through the WP, every time come to ends uploading giving me error page. I have contacted the hosting to increase the PHP and they have done but nothing changed.

I have tried using the FTP uploading, but every time giving error transferring files due to error opening some files and nothing i can do from my side.

as the end , once trying to activate the template from WP… giving me hte below error msg:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access functions/aqpb_config.php in /home/tmayouzc/public_html/wp-content/themes/circleflip/creiden-framework/content-builder/page-builder.php on line 19

Warning: require_once(functions/aqpb_config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tmayouzc/public_html/wp-content/themes/circleflip/creiden-framework/content-builder/page-builder.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘functions/aqpb_config.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/tmayouzc/public_html/wp-content/themes/circleflip/creiden-framework/content-builder/page-builder.php on line 19

Finally, Please help me finalizing this as I am stacking here since more than a few days without any change

risk taker
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

risk taker
    Participant

Dear Support,

I am still waiting your action and reply please

Mohamed Nabil

Dear Risk taker,

How i can help you ? i logged through the ftp and didn’t find the theme uploaded. and what is the website link ?

Thanks

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Risk Taker,

We can’t seem to see the WP installed on your website, your domain is currently viewing Error establishing a database connection, please resolve server issues and provide a working WordPress installation so that we could help you installing Circle Flip.

Regards.

risk taker
    Participant

Dear Mohammad Nabil, I have removed the files after i have tried several times to make it easy for you.

Dear Omar, I have resolved DB issue and assured that WP installed now. Anyhow, i have re-set the hosting and re-confiugred DB and installed Fresh WP.

I will send you all login information on privet reply

risk taker
    Participant

risk taker
    Participant

Hi Support, I wish today you are working and can end this

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Risk Taker,

I was able to install Circle Flip on your WordPress, In order to run the Demo installer you need to increase your php memory limit to 256M
    Please contact your server admin and let me know, you are currently running at 64M which is very low.
    You can revert back to 64M after you install the demo, or you could stay on 64M but you will not be able to install the demo content.

Regards.

risk taker
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I have increased the PHP memory as you have requested. I have went to install the demo and give me this msg:

Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support

risk taker
    Participant

risk taker
    Participant

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello RiskTaker,

We are still working on it, the main issue is with the menu, the Demo installation was not able to install it.

I am still working on it and will update once done.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Risk Taker,

After more investigation on the menu, please contact your server admin and ask them to increase your max_input_vars to 10000

As you can see the menu is very large and according to the WP forums you need to increase the max_input_vars to be able to add the menu,
    Ignore this if you don’t need all the menu, I could add all up to Portfolio.

Regards.

risk taker
    Participant

Hi Omar

I have contacted them and it is ready now:

As per your request, we have updated the value for max_input_vars to 10000 for your account

Please complete the menu issue as soon as possible. Also, would like to let you know the slider is not working and would like you kindly adjusted

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cant Upload the them through FTP or WP’ is closed to new replies.