Centering columns not possible after new circleflip update

• Centering columns not possible after new circleflip update
    Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Volkan
    Participant

Hello, Omar,

I have updated circleflip theme to 1.6, but after that the checkbox center columns don’t work anymore. I have tried to put a column next to the relative column, but that makes it a big white gap.

It is concerning the icon box on the bottom of the homepage.

Thanks a lot again!

Volkan
    Participant

Hello,

Just bumping the post, in case it is overlooked.

Additionally, I replaced the style.css with the previous theme version and also try to add custom css to center align the row, but didn’t work either.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Volkan,

Thanks for updating the post, I took a look and found out that the CSS classes regarding centering blocks were changed, they are mainly used to center pricing tables as the description describes, but we’ll handle the centering of the icon boxes as well and other elements.

Please expect an update within the few coming days, I’ll make sure you get notified.

Regards.

Volkan
    Participant

I am glad to hear that! Thanks Omar! I thought after a week no comment (used and spoiled to fast reply haha), that team Creiden was on vacation or something 🙂

(other elements for fixes, maybe i need to open new topic but anyways: I have discovered that some pages have a white space under the footer, when you visit it on a different resolution like my tablet or/and the page has not a lot of content). I googled it and it is a footer css problem. I changed #onTop in the css, but that didn’t make the footer should at the bottom of the page.
    http://matthewjamestaylor.com/blog/keeping-footers-at-the-bottom-of-the-page)

Volkan
    Participant

Hey Omar,

Is there not a quick custom css fix for centering rows till the update will released?

With regards,

Omar
    Keymaster

Just my thoughts today,

Can you please provide me with updated admin access?

Regards.

Volkan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Volkan,

I have applied the fix, it looks much better now, this fix will not be removed with the update so you don’t have to worry about it again, hopefully.

Regards

Volkan
    Participant

Thanks a lot Omar! How did you do it? If I am not wrong, you added some custom css regarding aq-block. I want to make the blog posts also centered on the bottom of the homepage, how can I do that by my self?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Volkan,

The Custom CSS I added was for the specific block containing the icon boxes.

I added the CSS to apply only in the case of large screens and ignored tablets and phones, as follows;

give the column holding the elements ( in this case Icon boxes ) an unique ID ( in this case urpavies-icon-box)
    and apply aligning CSS to it using media screen of minimum width 979 like this
    @media (min-width: 979px) {
    #urpavies-icon-box{
    padding-left: 90px;
    }
    }

So if you want to add another block to this rule, give the column a unique ID and add it to the same rule on Theme Options >> General Settings >> Advanced to be

@media (min-width: 979px) {
    #urpavies-icon-box, #anoteher-unique-ID{
    padding-left: 90px;
    }
    }

Let me know if this is too much and you need me to set it for you 🙂 I would be glad to do it.

Regards

Volkan
    Participant

It worked. A very good tutorial, learned some css today, thank you Omar! Creiden support the best.

Omar
    Keymaster

Thank you Volkan,

Always a pleasure 🙂

Cheers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Centering columns not possible after new circleflip update’ is closed to new replies.