Change Image Posts/Portfolio Tile Links To

• Change Image Posts/Portfolio Tile Links To
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• rgilbreth
    Participant

Currently when I click on the magnifying glass on the featured image tile for a project in the posts grid it links directly to the original uploaded image file. In the case this is a very large file I would like to link it to a thumbnail or customer image size. How can this be done, or can this please be added as a feature? THanks!

Mostafa Yasser

Hello rgilbreth ,

I couldn’t find the magnifying glass you’re talking about , Can you please send me the link of the page you’re talking about ?

And which Avaris version are you using ?

Regards,

rgilbreth
    Participant

Here is the Avaris I purchased:
    Avaris – Responsive WordPress Multipurpose

The site:
    https://www.westofthe5.us/portfolio/

The magnifying glass is when you mouse over an image

Thanks for the quick reply!

Mostafa Yasser

Hello Rgilbreth,

For the time being we leave it for the photographer to upload the quality that he wishes however this might be tricky because the higher the image size the slower the page that you will have.

We will do some enhancements on this part so that you will see a smaller version of the photos and not the maximum size.

In all cases having large files in the system is not good for your server, you might have a bad day if you think of migrating your files to another server.

Let me know if you have any other problems 🙂

Best Regards,

rgilbreth
    Participant

Thank you. I sell the high resolution originals that are uploaded and only typically display smaller versions. In this case it will open a very large file.

Thank you, I look forward to the update to add this feature. Please let me know how long you expect it to take 🙂

Mostafa Yasser

Hello Rgilbreth,

We’ve created a child theme for you , you can download from this zip file here and active it from Appearance>Theme>Addnew>UploadTheme.

After activating the child theme you’ve to downloaded plugin called ” Regenerate Thumbnail ” and use it from Tools>Regn.Thumbnails .

Let me know if you’ve any problem regarding installing and activating the file 🙂 .

Best Regards ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.