Circle Flip slider revolution can't display

• Circle Flip slider revolution can't display
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• wordpressadmin
    Participant

I have the updated version. So that is not the issue and the software slider revolution is paid for and registered. The template slider is not mentioned in the doc so it does not show. I also want to use a custom slider so to remove the old one there is no doc on where it is located from the CSS. I would like to know how to remove the header info.

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello there,

To add the slider you have to download all the files from Themeforest ; you’ll find a Sliders Export compressed file, extract it and find the slider for the demo you imported.

Open the Admin Panel -> Revolution Slider -> Import Slider and add the file of the slider you found earlier and it should appear normally on your home page. If you have any trouble doing that, please send your Admin Credentials in a private reply and I will assist you.

If you want to remove the slider from the page, go to Edit Page and remove the first block that contains the shortode for the slider.

Hope this answers your questions

Thanks

wordpressadmin
    Participant

I got it working. My mistake was not adding the slider zip to slider revolution. Thanks.

wordpressadmin
    Participant

How do i change the default slider to my new custom slider. I have looked everywhere and it seems to almost be set in the css. there must be a setting.

wordpressadmin
    Participant

Hello.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.