Circle Flip Update Issue

• Circle Flip Update Issue
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• krcuae
    Participant

AsSalaam O Alaekum!
    Brother Umer, I am writing you again to inform you that there are still serious issues in the updated version of theme:
    1- The download package is corrupt because if you try to upload or even transfer the package as it is, to the server, will not work as expected. A little work around is required such as extracting the file to detailed level.
    2- The menu selection mechanism is not working as it should. If we set any menu as main menu and then try to use second menu on other page both pages show the same menu. (I am still trying to figure it out with no success as yet).
    3- After updating the theme I am unable to turn default heading “Off” as it seems to have stoped working.
    Please check on it ASAP as my faulty website is promoting bad face of my business as well as is affecting our moral.
    Respect and regards
    Kashif

Omar
    Keymaster

AsSalaam Alaekum Kashif,

Will inspect this now, and update you ASAP.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

AsSalaam Alaekum Kashif,

Can you please send me the updated log in details as the old ones you provided seems not to work.

Regards.

krcuae
    Participant

Wa Alaekum AsSalaam Wa Rehmatullah!

I did not run an upgrade as it was not working. I had to re-install the wordpress and upload new circle flip (from update file) zip file. And then import the exported blocks from previous one. So, in reality I had to recreate the whole thing from scratch. I could however send you wordpress admin panel pwd if you.

Regards

Omar
    Keymaster

Can you please send me Admin access and instruct me to what you want to achieve?

Thanks

krcuae
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

AsSalaam Alaekum Kashif,

Problem solved, the blog page it self was somehow broken, by adding a new identical one all problems got resolved.

Thanks for your feedback. Please notify us if you face any other problems.

Regards.

krcuae
    Participant

Wa Alaekum AsSalaam Brother Omar,
    Did you check after you applied the fix? Because when on main page is someone click on blog and then the blog entries section scrolls up from which any entry is click and it takes the visitor to that particular blog entry which is actually another blog page. Now on this blog page I want this other menu called secondary menu to be displayed which you can see in appearance>menus section. I can not see this secondary menu on blog details page. Could you please check again.
    I know you must think of me as pain in the neck but I am having an issue only you can solve 🙂
    Regards
    Your brother
    Kashif

Omar
    Keymaster

Brother Kashif,

No, don’t worry about it 😀
    I like helping people out, and now I understand more, you want the single blog page to show the secondary menu as well.

You can’t assign a menu on the single (post page). A very efficient solution would be thinking this the other way around, assigning the Primary menu with the links ( Home | Blog ), and the Secondary menu ( About Us | Services | ….) and assign it to the home page.

I will look into it, and update you soon inshaAllah 🙂

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

AsSalaam O Alaekum brother Kashif,

Hope you are well, sorry for such a late update.
    It is working now but I found an issue with saving options for page title, I worked out something, and all is looking fine now 🙂

sorry again for taking so much time.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Circle Flip Update Issue’ is closed to new replies.