Circleflip Portfolio Plugin installation problem

• Circleflip Portfolio Plugin installation problem
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• nivin
    Participant

Hi Omar,
    i’m not able to install Circleflip Portfolio Plugin.
    error showing like below…

Downloading install package from http://anvwebs.com/clients1/iafssg/wp-content/themes/circleflip/plugins/plugins/circleflip-portfolio-plugin.zip…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home3/anvwebv/public_html/clients1/iafssg/wp-content/plugins/bassamtarek-circleflip-portfolio-plugin-b580c0cfe5c7/

Plugin install failed.

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home3/anvwebv/public_html/clients1/iafssg/wp-includes/update.php on line 119

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home3/anvwebv/public_html/clients1/iafssg/wp-includes/update.php on line 295

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home3/anvwebv/public_html/clients1/iafssg/wp-includes/update.php on line 457

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nivin,

I believe that you already have the portfolio plugin installed, Please check your admin panel on the left side, If you see the Portfolio menu there, and can add new portfolio items and view already created ones, then you’re good to go.

This is properly an issue with plugin installation detection, I guess your Installation doesn’t recognize that the plugin is already installed.

However if you can’t add portfolio items, please let me know and include WP admin access, so that I could investigate more.

Cheers.

nivin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey nivin,

From Appearance >> Theme Options >> Pages Settings >> Posts Page

http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/theme-options-2/pages-settings/blog-page/#aq-block-24

Cheers

pina
    Participant

I also installed the plug-in but I get a message:
    “This theme recommends the following plugins: Circleflip Portfolio Plugin”
    Plugin itself works and looks good

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Circleflip Portfolio Plugin installation problem’ is closed to new replies.