Content builder cannot be editable too

• Content builder cannot be editable too
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• leslie
    Participant

Hello,

We just bought the theme last day, for the first adding and editing content it was working so well but then after another day I was not able to edit the content builder hardly drag, add and edit. I’ve done deactivated some other plugin but still no luck.
    Please I do really need your assistance on this.
    if you need login to access let me know.

Thank you

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Leslie,

Sorry for the troubles, hope we can make it better.
    Can you please allow us into the admin panel.
    and kindly point us to any page for an example that we could test on.

Regards

leslie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Leslie,

Thanks for sharing that information, however I found everything to be working perfectly.
    Can you please try again and let me know if this is still an issue?

I suspect that you’re using a lot of blocks on the home page which might make it a bit slower than others, but no errors there.
    Can you please confirm my doubts by editing an empty page? if the issue happens with the home page and similar content heavy pages, then my recommendation would be to increase the value of max_input_vars allowed by the server.

Doing so would be by contacting the hosting providers and ask them to increase the value of max_input_vars from 1000 to 5000

On a side note, great work on the website, I genuinely like it!
    I suggest you re-create the clients logos, to be more uniform, and perhaps get them transparent, on a more solid background.
    you could also save the usage of blocks by using something like the carousel block

Cheers

leslie
    Participant

Thank you Omar for you help but could you please try to upload image under Pages->Order now-> Icons – I could still not upload image and edit contents.

Thank for your advice by the way about the clients logo, as I have tried the clients on content builder but it doesn’t seem to appear inline it only show 1 image per row, it should be 5 or more in 1 row But don’t worry will figure that out later.

I’ve upgraded the php_value max_input_vars to 5000 still there’s nothing change, I cannot still do the edit, add still no luck.

Hope you could assist me more on this matter.

Thank you

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Leslie,

I would try, but please update the login pass, it seems to not work any more

cheers

leslie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Thanks leslie,

I keep getting that the password is wrong.
    Can you please change it ?

Thanks again

leslie
    Participant

Thanks Omar for your help very much appreciated.

I have another concern, the staging website is good to live now but when I transfer the files it seems that you have to start all over again, Home page and everything is not appearing as it should be like the staging, it needs to set up one by one again.
    Is there any sspecific setting that need to be minded before transferring? This is not the usual Template it is my firstime to experience like this.

Any tips or mindful notes will help.

Thank you

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Leslie,

Sorry for the untimely response.

If you follow the following steps, you shouldn’t need to edit a single page or setting.
    There are many ways of moving a WordPress installation, but that’s my personal favorite

On Staging
    1- Backup Files and Database

On Live
    1- copy backed up files from staging
    2- extract the files in the destination folder (public_html for example)
    3- Create a new database
    4- edit wp-config.php to accommodate newly created DB settings
    5- replace all links in DB from staging links to live links (you can do that using wp-cli http://wp-cli.org/)
    6- upload modified database into newly created database
    7- check your site

I would be more than glad to help with the move, please let me know if you would like that!
    I would need
    1- SSH connection on the live server
    2- location of the backup on the staging (or SSH connection)
    3- FTP connection to the staging server (or SSH)

Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Content builder cannot be editable too’ is closed to new replies.