Content Builder Erasing My Content

• Content Builder Erasing My Content
    Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• mindfusionfx
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having some major issues with the content builder. I’m creating a page that has 20 photos and 20 names. One name above each photo. In order to accomplish this and have it work well in responsive view, i created 5 sections with 4 columns in each section. This will give me a nice grid. I then filled it all in and it as i saved and make minor changes, it eventually wiped EVERYTHING. I ended up with a blank page again. So i started over going 1 row at a time. I was able to get 4 rows down and when i tried adding the 5th with columns, i wouldnt save. it kept going back ot the version with 4 sections only. Finally i decided to simply added 4 more columns to the 4th row and forget a 5th section. This how ever resulted in the deletion of my 4th now. I now have 3. WHAT IS GOING ON???

mindfusionfx
    Participant

To make things worse, i had saved a template when i got to 4 rows, and now that template is going too!!! I need some serious help.

mindfusionfx
    Participant

i just tried the export functionality of the page, and when i took that and imported the block into a new page, it only have me 2 of the sections. Even the export is acting funky.

Bishoy Melek

Hello @mindfunsionfx,

I’m sorry to hear that. I think the problem which you are facing is that the max_input_vars is too low. isn’t it ? you should make it higher and try again. If the problem still exists , please provide me with admin credentials so that we can check it for you to fix it as soon as possible.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you face any problem. We will help you to achieve what you want.
    My Regards,

mindfusionfx
    Participant

thanks for the reply. i just googled that and it sounds like it could definitely be the cause, but i found a work around by just making 1 big image of my content. it’s not ideal, but serves my purpose. thanks again

Bishoy Melek

Hello @mindfusionfx,

I also hope you fixed the issue by raising up the max_input_vars in your website . If the problem still exists let me know and i will check it for you. If it has solved let me know so that i can fix the issue 🙂

Cheers!

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hello @mindfusionfx,

We have been checking your issue and we are releasing a new version next Monday which will enhance the performance of the builder a lot and prevent this issue from happening again with high max_input_vars

Will let you know once the update is released

Have a nice day

mindfusionfx
    Participant

hello. i updated this theme last week and i am still having this issue

mindfusionfx
    Participant

I’m using your 1 page demo and it was working ok for a couple days, then i started making edits to the contact section and other sections, and now the contact disappeared and each time i add it back in, it doesn’t save. I can replace the portfolio section with contact and it’s fine, but if i try adding any other section, it just never saves.

mindfusionfx
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to check on this and see if anyone had any idea what could be happening?

Thank you

Mohamed Nabil

Hi mindfusionfx,

Can you please send us admin access, or increase your max_input_vars to 5000 by contacting your host support?

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.