Content Builder HTML

• Content Builder HTML
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• sphere_chris
    Participant

Is there a page to add your own HTML to the content builder? I’m trying to add a contact sign up sheet for our newsletter from Campaign Monitor.

sphere_chris
    Participant

Sorry. Is there a way to add HTML.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello sphere_chris,

You can add HTML in the default WordPress editor and include it in the page builder as a ‘Content Block’
    Check out this article for more information about the Content Block
    http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/content-builder-3/blocks/content/

Regards

sphere_chris
    Participant

Thanks for your timely response. Is there a way to add multiple content blocks with different editable information to a page? Right now, if I add the newsletter code to the content editor, I can’t make a new content block without including the original newsletter code.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Chris,

That would be unfortunately impossible. while many content blocks can be added, but only one content will be loaded, so adding more than one will create duplicate content

If I may ask, what are you trying to add to the page? I might have an answer to adding the specific content you want without using the content editor

Regards

sphere_chris
    Participant

I don’t have a specific need right now but I’m still developing the page and wanted to know if there were any problems. Thanks again for your help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Content Builder HTML’ is closed to new replies.