Content builder text editor does not have html view

• Content builder text editor does not have html view
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Ritesh Patel
    Participant

1> how can I enable full functionality of editor like shown in below link to edit html view

http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/content-builder-3/blocks/text/

Text

Edit your Text here, with the full functionality of the editor.

2> content adds automatically some code at start and end of text as below every time I save

<p>Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text </p>

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Jinal,

What was the original text that you wanted to add in this text block?

Regards

Ritesh Patel
    Participant

Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text Sample

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Jinal,

You should be able to add that normally, perhaps you copied it from another document??
    Please try adding it after copying it from a non-formated document and I trust the result will be as you desire.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Content builder text editor does not have html view’ is closed to new replies.