CSS file – Looks different, not sure where to add anything?Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
jeseniaParticipantSeptember 13, 2016 at 6:17 pm #10250
I understand that you have updated the theme for optimization and that’s great, but I was wondering how to add css coding to the style sheet now? I’m using version 3.1.2
On the previous version I am using for my other website, I could go into editor and add things there. I could also see all of the coding neatly placed and can change colors, decorations etc. In the new version I only see the following:
* Theme Name: Circle Flip
* Theme URI: http://themes.creiden.com/circleflip
* Tags: red, green, white, light, two-columns, three-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, fixed-layout, responsive-layout
* Description: Circle Flip is our latest extraordinary design, with a unique touch of development to make website building easier than ever. A lot of efforts were made by the developers to provide you with a fully customized, feature full theme. Now, only on Circle Flip, you can view the theme, make changes, and preview these changes, without paying a dollar.
* Author: Creiden
* Author URI: http://creiden.com/
* Version: 3.1.2
* Text Domain: circleflip
* Domain Path: /lang
* License: GNU General Public License v3.0
* License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
* Copyright (C) 2012 Konstantin Obenland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
I am not a guru on this stuff, I can usually get by with changing things here and there but only when the file is set up already. I’d like to change how a link looks and various other things like that but am not sure where to do that at?
Since I don’t see the file as it used to look with all the styles in there nice and orderly, I’m reluctant to add anything? Is the style.min.css file where everything looks squished together what I am supposed to edit now? Will I mess up the theme if I add anything after the intro to style.css file?
The topic ‘CSS file – Looks different, not sure where to add anything?’ is closed to new replies.