custom css – loading blog circles issues

• custom css – loading blog circles issues
    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Levent
    Participant

Hei guys,
    Just started working with your very lovely theme…

A few things that i need help to fix…

The custom css doesn seem to react to my ¡important commands…

– I wish to remove the little reload icon in the blog

– I have put in 12 blog items per page in the options but i only see 5 round thumbs and see 2 others (older ones) when i click the little reload icon…

– I would like to also show 4 items in a row not 3… cant find the adjustment for these in the theme options.

– CSS- I want to change the color of the line by my logo (its the standard logo header template) and remove the line below. Ive managed it with firebug but as i said, the code i put in custom css doesnt work…

Please assist, Thank you,
    Best Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Dear Levant,
    Very happy to hear you like the theme.

Regarding the issues:
    -custom css
    -12 blog items
    Please make sure you’ve updated the theme to version 1.1, if you already have and it’s still not working please provide WP Admin access and FTP access so that we could investigate this more for you.

Regarding the blog:
    -removing the reload button http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/content-builder-3/blocks/post-block/#aq-block-26
    – select fourth to when editing the posts block to view 4 posts per row

Cheers

Levent
    Participant

Hei Omar,
    thanks a lot for your quick reply…

I had the 1.0 version; so I downloaded it again from Themeforest and installed it over again… But its still the same version…
    Please update the download file 🙂 or link me…

Yes the Post Block doc helped thanks 🙂
    Your online documentation was WAY better then the pdf that followed with the theme… i will consult that one when i need help before i ask next time 😉

Thanks, and have a great day. And i wish you good luck with the sales… It really is nice this one 🙂
    Best Regards,
    Levent

Levent
    Participant

And two more quick questions…

1- Can i change the magnifying glass icon when the blog thumb circle turns to reveal the other side?

2- Is it possible to display a full width youtube video in a page (under the header).
    And also is it posiible to set it to auto start with no youtube graphics around it?…

Thanks 🙂
    Levent

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Levent,
    You’re actually updated, we just missed updating the version number in the Style.css file 🙂 sorry for the confusion.

1-About the magnifying glass icon, you can add the following CSS style in the custom CSS section in the theme options

.circlePost .zoomRecent {
    background-image:url(‘Your Image URL here’);
    background-position: center center;
    }

2- displaying video from youtube is possible but I am afraid it can’t be full width, I will add this to our features requests schedule and update you once it’s ready 🙂

Cheers.

Levent
    Participant

Hey Omar, thanks…

I put your code in the custom css but it doesnt seem to work…
    Also, i wanted to change the hover color of the menu to white; i did it by changing the color in
    General tab:
    “Colored Elements Color (Theme Color)
    Applied to Tabs, tags hover,etc”

This made the menu item hover to white but ALSO chenged the flipside of the circles to white…
    Is it possible to just change the hover color of the menu items?

thanks,
    Levent

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Levent,
    Would it be possible for you to provide us with a user admin access so that we could check this for you?

Best Regards.

Levent
    Participant

Hei Omar thanks for the offer, but right now i cant give you access, since its not open to public and the client is a security conscious guy, so only way in is by registering the ip address…
    let me try a bit and then ill ask you for help closer to the end if thats ok 🙂

Thanks,
    Levent

Omar
    Keymaster

Sure Levent,
    Please let me know if I could help, about the CSS code, you could try adding ! important.
    Edit the code to be similar to this,

.circlePost .zoomRecent {
    background-image:url(‘Your Image URL here’) ! important;
    background-position: center center ! important;
    }

that should do the trick.

let us know if we could assist you 🙂
    and feel free to rate Circle Flip on theme forest.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘custom css – loading blog circles issues’ is closed to new replies.