Delay between loading generic styles and customized styles

• Delay between loading generic styles and customized styles
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Apprique
    Participant

I have done some customization of styles via the proper theme settings menus. The result now is that while loading the page it first shows the generic red styles and only after it finishes loading /wp-content/themes/circleflip/style.php?is_rtl=0&ver=3.9.2 it shows the new customized styles. Loading the dynamic style.php takes significantly more time than loading the static files. The result looks a bit shaky. It would be better to have the Theme options page generate a static CSS file, instead of generating the file on each page view. Could you implement that?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello apprique,

Will look into it, please give us some time to investigate this for you.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey apprique,

Can you please provide your FTP access so that we could test on your installation as it is working fine on local servers.

Regards.

Apprique
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I apologize for you about our late reply. We have missed your topic and I was checking the opened topics and find this one. I want to ask you If your problem still exists . so I could help you in order to let you be satisfied with using CF .

My Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Delay between loading generic styles and customized styles’ is closed to new replies.