Demo Data Revolution Slider Error

• Demo Data Revolution Slider Error
    Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• wwatty
    Participant

I just downloaded your latest 1.3.3 update and installed a new copy of wordpress 3.9.2. When I pressed the install demo button and checked the site I see the following error where the Revolution Slider would normally appear:

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias CF not found.

I do not see any Sliders in the Revolution Slider Settings and none of the importable sliders are named CF.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mohamed Nabil

Hi wwatty,

Could you please send us your website, and admin access as a private reply so that we can check this issue?

Thanks

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey wwatty,

Rev Sliders are not included in the 1-click demo.
    You will need to import the Sliders’ using Rev Slider itself, you can find all the Sliders used in the theme download folder, under the directory Sliders Export.

Note that NO images are included due to copy rights.

Cheers.

wwatty
    Participant

Mohammed,
    I will send a private reply with website access. I have noticed another error with the 1-click demo that I would like you to look into.

Omar,
    I know that the Rev Sliders are not included in the 1-click demo and that they need to be imported using the rev slider. Unfortunately in the directory Sliders Export you neglected to include the main CF slider for import. The other sliders for the various home page examples are included such as “Mechanic”, “medical_slider” etc. but the main slider “CF” is not included.

The additional error that is occurring on my 1 click demo install is:
    The Header setting is defaulted to Header 1 (Classic with upper search). I had assumed the header would default to the header that you use on your demo site http://themes.creiden.com/circleflip/ I can’t even find the menu you use on your demo site unless it is the one that is called “Same as Header 4 with Megamenu support”. If it is that menu it is broken on the 1-click demo install. Choosing it and viewing the website the only thing that loads is the logo and a single linebreak.

My private reply with website access will be next.

wwatty
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Mimer
    Participant

Hello Same problem Here,

Please i need the CF slider demo install file.

Tnks.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello wwatty,

Sorry for such a late reply, many thanks for pointing out that we didn’t include the CF slider, I’ve added it to your WP installation.
    The menu used on the DEMO site is the same you have, but done using UberMenu Plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/154703

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Mimer,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please find the CF slider export file here http://support.creiden.comwp-content/uploads/2014/08/CF.zip

Cheers.

wwatty
    Participant

Hi Omar,

Thank you for fixing the CF slider. With regard to the menu, you may want to make a change to your themeforest page, demo and directions. Personally when I visit a theme demonstration page I expect that what I see in the demo is what I get when I purchase the theme. If this is not the case I expect that it is made clear to me that something is not included. Your default menu/header that is shown on your demo page uses another plugin (uber mega menu) that is an additional cost. I did not expect to have to buy Uber Mega Menu to make the theme look the same as the demo. On your themeforest page the only reference to the menu is that the theme is Uber Mega Menu ready. It would be in your best interest to change your demo to use a default menu that is included with the theme, or change your themeforest page to inform buyers that the demo uses a menu that is not included with the theme. You should also update your installation instructions to inform people that one of the header choices (“Same as Header 4 with Megamenu support”) is not going to work unless they purchase and install Uber Mega Menu.

Thanks

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello wwatty,

I apologize for the unclear description on the item page, I will make sure it gets changed toady, sorry if the page was misleading it was not in our intention to give false information to viewers.

Thanks for your thoughtful message, we will take actions.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello all,

I will close this topic for now to keep issues separated, please feel free to open a new one if you need any further assistance.

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Demo Data Revolution Slider Error’ is closed to new replies.