Demo Install 404 errors

• Demo Install 404 errors
    Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Alan
    Participant

I installed the template (via FTP) and plugins (via GUI) on WordPress 3.9.2 according to the instructions. I did the demo install and it said “complete” without any errors. However, there are a few issues:

1) Every page gets a 404 error.
    2) The revolution slider is not working, gets error: Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias CF not found.

My site is nssdev.org. Can you please help? I am trying to get a fully functional demo site so that I can modify that functionality and structure to build my own site.

Thanks!
    Alan

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Alan,

1- please update the Permalinks:
    -go to Settings >> Permalinks and chose Post name and click Save Changes (even if you already have it set on post name, please update by saving)

2- Rev slider is not imported with the demo content, you’ll need to import the sliders, you can find them in your download folder [Sliders import].
    OR
    Download the slider’s mock-up from here
    Home Page Slider : http://support.creiden.comwp-content/uploads/2014/07/CF.zip

If you still have any errors, please reply with WP Admin access and FTP access in a private message here.

Cheers.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Alan,

Will close this topic for now, please feel free to open a new one if you need any further assistance.

Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Demo Install 404 errors’ is closed to new replies.