Demo Installation Not Working

• Demo Installation Not Working
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• ceebo44
    Participant

Im using WordPress 4.6 and downloaded the template successfully. I go and download the demo information and it says that it downloaded successfully. But when I go to view my sight, there’s no structure to my website. It looks like the wordpress blog template with demo logo on the top left. How do I correct this?

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi ceebo44,

Can you please send me admin credentials to check the operation from my side

Thanks in advance

ceebo44
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

subcanny
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I too am having the same issue as ceebo44 can someone help?

mschreib
    Participant

I am also having the same issue… Is there help for this?

ceebo44
    Participant

I haven’t received any help yet on this and from reviewing another comment, the updated template is not working any better at correcting this issue.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi All,

If any of you has the latest version and still experiencing the same problem, then please send me your credentials in a private reply so that i can check what causes it to stop

In this thread: http://support.creiden.com/forums/topic/stable-internet-connection/ the customer has the issue fixed, so hopefully the latest version will fix yours too

Thanks

ceebo44
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

ceebo44
    Participant

Were you able to correct my template? I did see for about a second that I had access to Slider Revolution but after a reboot, it showed that I did not have access to it and I started to get the Execution error message again.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi @ceebo44,

We have worked hard to solve the demo importing problem across all different servers even with very low resources, We have fixed the issue now and released a new version 1.0.2

You can upload the updated theme via FTP or via envato plugin here: https://github.com/envato/wp-envato-market

You can delete anything that we have done and start from scratch importing any demo that you want and start editing your content

Regarding the revolution slider: there is a file called Sliders Export.zip in the “all files downloaded from themeforest”, you can import whatever slider that you like

We will be waiting for your feedback, we believe everything will be fine now

Have a nice day

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Demo Installation Not Working’ is closed to new replies.