Demo XML

• Demo XML
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• troyoverend
    Participant

Having trouble getting sample data to import and appear like the demo site.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Troy,

Thanks for purchasing the theme, I understand that you are facing trouble loading the demo content.

First of all, expect an update within a couple of days with [One Click Demo Installation].

For now, please provide us with WordPress Admin access so that we investigate this more.

mduka
    Participant

I am having the same issue getting the demo to load and display.

Omar
    Keymaster

Thanks for your post Mduka,

We are working at the moment on the One Click Demo Installation update, stay tuned.

Best Regards.

Nigellus
    Participant

Omar could you also give somewhere the sample Revolution Sliders you have created? I like the bullets you guys made and overall the design of them, and would be happy to learn from those demos.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,
    I am happy you like our work, but sadly those slides are not distributed due to copy rights.

Best Regards.

storefood
    Participant

Having trouble import demo.xml and appear like the demo site. Try several attempts already….

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request

Omar
    Keymaster

Dear Storefood,
    We are very sorry for this inconvenience, but the next update, later today or tomorrow will have the one click demo installation.

I have received your e-mail and will see what I can do.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Storefood,

I’ve uploaded the demo content at your wordpress installation and updated the home page. I guess you’ve checked the download attachments check box, which would not load as Images are not included.
    You could find all the pages and post on the preview ( no Images included due to copy rights ) and if you wish to use any page just go to that page and Edit Page -> Update.

Another way to get demo pages, particularly great if you want just a few pages and not the whole content is Loading templates as in the attached image, Just add a new page and Click Load template, and find the name of the page you want.

Best Regards.

Edit: loading templates http://support.creiden.com/images/CircleFlip/wp/AddNewPage.png

Omar
    Keymaster

Dear all,

Update Version 1.1 July 21st added the feature One Click Demo installation
    Check out the documentation page if you need help with this, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Cheers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Demo XML’ is closed to new replies.