Edit Page Timing Out & Pre Saved Template Missing

• Edit Page Timing Out & Pre Saved Template Missing
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

Hello,

I just worked for 4 hours AGAIN on my home page as I keep having to re-do it because eventually I am no longer able to Edit the page. There is no error message, the page just keeping loading and loading but never populates. Since this has already happened once before and I had to start over, this time I made a point to save the template once it’s basic design & content was complete.

I figured that if I saved the template then I could restore it if I had another issue where I could not load and/or edit the homepage. However, I just tried to upload the pre saved template and nothing happens. The link to upload templates is disabled as nothing happens when I click on it and it does not seem to be an active link.

Please let me know if there is any way I can still access my saved templates and/or if there is ANY WAY that I can restore my currently homepage editing capability. I am on a HUGE deadline and advertising with the website URL has already been published so I absolutely need to have access to the homepage editing backend as the template has been completely distorted.

Please help me.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello T.Detmer,

Please give us the link and if possible admin access so that we could figure the problem out for you.

Please give us any information about the steps that we done before this happening.

Regards

yachtmaster
    Participant

Hi to all.

Same issue for us.
    Short description.

While working with page bulider, after several changes and updates to see the result (didn’t count how many), on new loading of page builder everything stops. Screen shows half of loaded basic WP page editor and it keeps loading. There all the work is lost, I didn’t manage to reopen and to reuse that page anymore.
    Second time I started to work on a page, before the crash I saved the template. Template page was with columns and blocks inside that had content. After I loaded that template on new page, all I got was the columns, without the content. Big bummer.

As you also have the problem with the page bulider (not possible to drag and drop the blocks), this issue points to the page builder also. Second hint for that is the crash of the page, it happens before page builder is loaded.

This issue is major thing as I see it. It could be related to some counter of the updates maybe. If you update more than X times page with page builder it crashes. Like there is some kind of a counter/pool for the page builder loading? (I’m shooting blanks here but it might help).

Among the other issues (text editing is not saved on update – spacing line missing inside the text building blocks..), this one is crucial because we could never know when will our page break.

If there is a solution already for this issue please reply and direct us what to do.
    To give you access to website, to see it by yourself, contact me somehow and give me e-mail where I can send you login link and username/password and directions what page to review (that broke).

Thank you.

P.S. Please mind this issue important, we would like to solve this ASAP.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello YachtMaster,

We apologize for the issues you’re facing with the theme.
    Please allow us an admin access
    for the email: support@creiden.com
    And a list of problems you’re facing, and we’ll fix them one by one as we go.

Regards

yachtmaster
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

yachtmaster
    Participant

Hi Omar,

Have you seen my private reply?

I was browsing support and I found your reply (see below) that looks like it is for the same/similar issue.
    If you have any news for us please keep us posted.

thank you..

— — —
    ::: post I’ve found on support I mentioned above:::
    — — —

March 10, 2015 at 11:24 am
    Hello Maxgei,

I revived the website with no problems.
    I found 3 issues,
    1- with the CircleFlip portfolio plugin (which was minor as it was in the name of the folder)
    2- with the builder js file aqpb3.9.js (I replaced the file)
    3- tooltip.js (I found the error in an undefined variable)

I’ve also increased the php memory limit.

All errors are fixed, but unfortunately the page in question above is unfix able as it was saved incorrectly due to the above errors. I apologize for that, please feel safe to edit all other pages.

Note: due to the last wordpress update, you would have to click on the builder elements to add them instead of dragging from the top selection area to the bottom editing area.

Regards
    — — —

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello YachtMaster,

We were debugging the theme on your installation and found no errors.
    If possible please let me know that page setting you had, do you have maybe a PSD or image of the page you wanted to create?
    if no, can you describe in terms of blocks? something like
    slider
    icon box 3 columns
    image on left with gallery on right
    Header
    text

Thank you

yachtmaster
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello YachtMaster,

Please try the following changes

Change the file aqdb3.9.js found at circleflip/creiden-framework/content-builder/assets/js
    with the file included in this zip file http://support.creiden.comwp-content/uploads/2015/04/aqpb3.9.js.zip

Please clear the admin cache afterwards and try creating a dummy page.

Please let me know once you try it.

Regards

yachtmaster
    Participant

I’ve changed old file that was 92kb big with this new one.
    Content builder doesn’t work. Links are not working, all elements are on one screen, nothing is clickable therefore we can’t create new page.

http://s29.postimg.org/b4uyl8cuf/Creiden_error2.jpg

yachtmaster
    Participant

I’ve loaded back old file, I just saw you started to edit our new page that we created and started to develop from the scratch again.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am sorry, I clicked on “Take Over” to view the status.
    Anyway, please continue creating the page, and please do take exports from time to time.
    I’ll continue debugging and let you know if I have another idea.

Regards

yachtmaster
    Participant

If you were now in this moment checking out the page editor you could see that links are working because I’ve returned old .js file to start working again on the website.
    If you want I can put the new .js file on server so you could check out the error that I’ve sent you screenshot of.

yachtmaster
    Participant

I’ll continue with this page and if it breaks I’ll tell you on which part it happened.

yachtmaster
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I wanted to ask you have you solved the problem that involves cache of content builder(if that is the issue why new blocks and columns are not saved after setup to a page)?

I made the export and the import of the page after the same error and that did not help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Edit Page Timing Out & Pre Saved Template Missing’ is closed to new replies.