Email in Contact details not “clickable”

• Email in Contact details not “clickable”
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• rllovell15
    Participant

Hello,

On my website I am using the blocks titled “contact details” and I have placed emails in the given space but I would like the emails to be able to be clicked and an email window would open. Is this possible with this contact box or would I need a separate plug-in to make this happen.

Typically, other sites are made to where an email address can be clicked and it will go to the users email and this is what I want to happen.

Any advice on how to do this or another way to make this happen would be great!

Thanks,
    Leuke

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Leuke,

Sorry for the untimely reply.
    Yes of course, makes sense, thanks again for the useful feedback.
    It have been added to the code and will be puplished on the upcoming update, but you can get it now by editing one file at
    themes/circleflip/creiden-framework/content-builder/blocks/cr-contact-details.php

line 280
    change

<span><?php _e('Mail: ','circleflip'); ?></span><?php echo do_shortcode(htmlspecialchars_decode($tab['mail'])) ?>

to be

<span><?php _e('Mail: ','circleflip'); ?></span><a href="mailto:<?php echo do_shortcode(htmlspecialchars_decode($tab['mail'])) ?>"><?php echo do_shortcode(htmlspecialchars_decode($tab['mail'])) ?></a>

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Email in Contact details not “clickable”’ is closed to new replies.