ERROR + VISUAL EDITOR COMPLICATED

• ERROR + VISUAL EDITOR COMPLICATED
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• snakje
    Participant

I have quite a lot of issues with the visual editor. It seems very complicated to use as compare to many visual editor out there. I had a lot of issues with 500 ERROR pages and I found fixes and removing ht_access fixed the problem.

The thing is, these errors keep coming out and cause me a lot of time to fix. It even effects the backend of this page
    http://staging.integricitycreatives.com/TRANSLAB/medical-division/
    I can’t Access the PAGE to do any editing. The layout wasn’t suppose to be like this too.

1. I will like to know if there are way to fix this…I dont really know how to explain this problem.
    2. Is there anyway to disable current visual editor? I may be working much faster without it too.

Wordpress Version : 4.0.1

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Snakje,

Can you please provide a temporary Admin access to the WordPress installation so that we could check this for you?
    It is most probably a plugin conflict.

Regards

snakje
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Snakje,

It looks like you’ve added a generous amount of Builder Blocks to that page, which consumed memory trying to load.
    You can either increase your php memory limit and the value of max_input_vars OR use the WordPress original text editor.
    To use the text editor, simply empty your Content Builder Blocks and Click on the Blue Button saying “Editor”
    You’ll see the Content Builder disappear and the WordPress editor working normally, another options would be using the “Editor” as you normally would and then only add a “Content” block in the page builder page.

Delete the Page and add a new page and only use the Editor if you wish.
    Regards

snakje
    Participant

Alright thanks, Will check out that method to see if applicable

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ERROR + VISUAL EDITOR COMPLICATED’ is closed to new replies.