Error with icons

Tagged: 

• Error with icons
    Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• meugec
    Participant

The search icon from the menu has changed to a mail icon and the same has happened with the scroll icons (down is a folder icon). Here is a screenshot of what I say (only the search icon): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2744832/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202016-05-22%2018.07.56.png

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Could you please provide me with Admin credentials to your website with your website link so that i can check the issue and solve it for you ?

Regards

meugec
    Participant

What’s your email address please?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

You can send them to support@creiden.com or you can post them here and mark the comment as a private one .

Regards

meugec
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

meugec
    Participant

Please let me know when the problem is solved and I also would like to know how to add some space between paragraphs in every post. Thank you

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I’m sorry About the late Replay , Please provide me with your website link to help you solve the problem.

My regards

meugec
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

The problem is because of using a plugin called : WebMan Amplifier . It overrides the theme’s css styles . If you want it to be a search icon , you will have to deactivate this plugin .

I hope i helped you ,
    Cheers

meugec
    Participant

Thanks!

meugec
    Participant

Just one more question:

I also would like to know how to add some space between paragraphs in every post if that is possible. Is there any option for that in the theme? I canĀ“t seem to find where to customize that.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

You can add the following custom css in the custom css section which you could you find in Dashboard >> Appearance >> General >> Advanced >> custom css section , the code is :

.singlePost .postText p{
    margin-bottom:10px // the amount of the spaces between paragraphs
    }

I hope this helps you,
    Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any other help,,
    Cheers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Error with icons’ is closed to new replies.