Extra padding in headers

Tagged: , ,

• Extra padding in headers
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• heather
    Participant

Hi,

I have two headers one below the other and both seem to be adding more padding to the top and bottom of the items in the row than I’d like. How do I adjust? I’m using a child theme.

Thanks

Bishoy Melek

Hello Heather,

Do you mean that you are using the header builder ? if yes , it would be customized using Custom css . PLease provide me with your Website link so that I can give you the custom css which you are going to use to customize the padding of header rows.

Cheers,

heather
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

heather
    Participant

I forgot to say… Yes. I am using the header builder.
    Thanks.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Here is the code you requested ; we wrote it especially for you . but take care that this would only work with this header and logo . If you want to make it smaller than that you can make the logo be smaller than that.
    The code :

.logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu.responsiveCheck, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu .menuContent > li > a, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenuSearch > span, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu .menuContent, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu #megaMenu ul.megaMenu li.menu-item.ss-nav-menu-mega > a, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu #megaMenu ul.megaMenu li.menu-item.ss-nav-menu-mega > span.um-anchoremulator, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu #megaMenu .headerMenuSearch > span, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu .ubermenu-nav > .ubermenu-item > a, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu .ubermenu-nav > li > a, .logoSiblings_2 .headerSocial, .logoSiblings_2 .toggledMenu, .logoSiblings_2 .headerSpacer, .logoSiblings_2 .headerText p, .logoSiblings_2 .headerButton {
        height: 110px !important;
    }

.logoWrapper {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

@media(max-width: 767px) {
        .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu.responsiveCheck .menuContent > li > a, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu.responsiveCheck .menuContent, .logoSiblings_2 .headerMenu.responsiveCheck .ubermenu-nav > .ubermenu-item > a {
            height: auto !important;
        }
    } 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Extra padding in headers’ is closed to new replies.