Features Request

• Features Request
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

• Omar
    Keymaster

Hey everyone,
    Found yourself using circleFlip and said “I wish it had THAT feature!!”. let us know and we’ll review the requests and how many times they are requested, so that we can be sure that our updates are useful to you and every CircleFlip user.
    Best Regards,
    Omar

Nigellus
    Participant

Hey Omar, there is a thing which could be improoved (I think many people will agreee). When inserting a “Team Member” shortcode from the builder there should be an option to show a SECOND picture while hovering over the images. Because social signals are not used on every website, and a double image makes a great impact as it is rare and looks professional – you can for example use a serious photo, and over hover it “circle-flips” to a 2nd funny image of you.

These are my toughts on this shortcode.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,
    Thanks for your reply, we love hearing your thoughts, and we’ll take your idea into consideration and will update you if it’s going to be added in an update.

Thanks again, cheers.

eriksnow04
    Participant

Is there a way to use the JetPack comments instead of the comments that are built into this theme?

Thanks,

Erik

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello eriksnow04,
    Thanks a lot for posting, we will check this for you and provide you with feedback soon.
    Cheers

bekosh
    Participant

hello
    great theme
    i install the theme..but having truble with the rev slider. i create home page and set rev slider in the first block but nothing happend…. also “breaking news” not shown as well

also when i choose animation for any object the object not shown at all. so is the dynamic map

my address: http://webecky.webecky.co.il/
    please help many thanx

bekosh
    Participant

u send me an email to download the update but in the themeforest the last download file is 1.2.
    and i see there is 1.2.2
    i download the theme just 3 days ago…
    whare i can find the update / the 1.2.2 version????

Omar
    Keymaster

hello bekosh,
    I have created a topic for you here http://support.creiden.com/forums/topic/rev-slider-breaking-bar/ this topic is used to ask for new features 🙂 so feel free to add your wishes here, and I will do my best to help you on the post I created.
    Cheers.

Cedric
    Participant

Hi Omar,

A useful feature I would like to get in CF : Having a ready to use module to display a layer to inform site users about the cookie policy, as it becomes mandatory everywhere in EU.
    (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1GYMkYwaFjnZTBNSkxNcW8taGM/edit?usp=sharing)

Thanks.

Cédric

Apprique
    Participant

Hi, great looking theme. I’m trying to play with the flipping circles, using the Posts block in the Page builder, however, I can only select two post types to show: Posts and Portfolio. I would like to use other post types as well, specifically a static set of Pages.

WilsenPeeters
    Participant

Hi there, same issue here.

I have put a ‘Posts Block’ on my homepage, linked to a portfolio page, simply because I want to have the nice effect from the circular images turning around,…
    Is there a way to adjust the url where these images link to? I have made new pages and I would like to link these images to these new pages, instead of going to the portfolio page.

Thanks for taking this in consideration!

bekosh
    Participant

also when i simply change it to cursol slider…in the site the prev and next button send to the head page and not move the slider to next and prev…

Cedric
    Participant

Found an extension to deal with cookie law, so no need to focus on this request. Non-retina social media icons more critical and expected 🙂

Thanks

netimaj
    Participant

I need a WYSIWYG editor for Content Builder with URL button in text blocks..
    I cannot use URLs in text block:( But this is very very important!
    Can you give me a tipp, how I can set an URL in my text blocks?

Circle Flip Version 1.0.0

Apprique
    Participant

Another request: all URL fields for links from site blocks are just text fields. It would be nice if it offers the same functionality as in the WordPress editor, where a list of pages/posts is provided with an alternative to enter a URL manually. Even better: link in the same way as menu items are linked to menus, so when a permalink of a page/post is changed, the link automatically changes with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.