Features Request

• Features Request
    Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

• krcuae
    Participant

AsSalaam O Alaekum Brother!
    It would be nice to see theme auto updater in next update of the theme “Circle Flip”. As it takes a lots of time for many people to manually update the theme and sometimes a non experience person will loose all the customisation of the site.
    Thanks 🙂

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey All,
    Thanks to your feedback we were able to make Circle Flip just this much better:

Features Added:
    1- Team Members Block: now another image could be added when the original one is flipped
    –Nigellus
    2- Text Block: TinyMCE Link and Justify buttons
    –netimaj
    3- Multi menu feature: to handle the one page website and because it’s just a nice feature 😀
    Now you can set a different header for each page.
    –krcuae

Other features requested are currently being reviewed, Thanks all and stay tuned.

Cheers.

Nigellus
    Participant

Amazing ! Can I update the theme simply by copying the new version over my old one ?

Omar
    Keymaster

Yes you can, re-download from the item page, using your envato account, and upload replacing all old files.
    To play it safe, backup theme options settings.

Cheers.

DWD2014
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Apprique
    Participant

Would it be possible to add a URL field to the testimonials, so they link to more information or (the usecase I need) to a page with more testimonials?

Pablo
    Participant

When I use the Gallery Format on Posts, there are four gallery layout options from. I’m using layout1. When I press any image, it opens in a “lightbox” window. Is there any way to include forward and backward buttons on that “lightbox” window?

Thank you,

Pablo

kunalchokshi
    Participant

Would love to see Careers page template (default) 🙂

Apprique
    Participant

In the theme options, under General Style, fonts can be configured for Paragraphs (and headings). It would be nice if these paragraph font changes also apply to everything other than headings, including for example list items, since otherwise any change here would also require manual css changes to change the rest of the texts.

Also, WordPress typically does not put paragraph (p) tags around the first paragraph of a post (or of any content where line-breaks are replaced by paragraph marks) so currently the setting only applies to the second and next paragraphs in a div, and not to the first. Better would therefore be to apply this style to the div around the whole.

Mimer
    Participant

Shortcode Generator.

pina
    Participant

hello,
    Here is a small list of things I’d love if you added:
    A. back to top in admin
    B. Option to change the feature order in table Price
    C. Option to change the order of the social networking icons in the header

Of course there is a possibility that some things simply exist and I missed them. In this case I would be happy if you tell me where

pina
    Participant

also A little more control over the design like at price table. display the image inline with the text as well as allow two prices (one of the original price crossed out and other promotional price).

pina
    Participant

Gallery Time ….
    Very strange that clicking the image gallery does not allow Switch the pictures using arrows right/left navigation even through the enter key.

How is it can not Caption?

Why can not edit the gallery? (Add or remove a picture and change location)

I think these basic things.

Apprique
    Participant

Although the content builder currently does not allow nested columns, this could be very useful in organizing content

Cedric
    Participant

A search engine for the Creiden Forum would be very appreciate and helpful to see a template issue has been raised and solved.
    17+ pages to browse is not easy 🙂

Thanks
    Cédric

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.