Fix Footer Widget Content spacing

• Fix Footer Widget Content spacing
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• cleverdigital
    Participant

I would like to create line breaks in the Footer Text widgets but <br/> don’t seem to work. See http://amberlab.com.au/candyhair/

Opening Hours – want to create a line break between “Sunday” and “Opening Times”

Location – want a line break for each address line, and a space between content and Social Media Icons

Mailchimp plugin – the form field does not align fully to the left

witigna
    Participant

Yes same problem here. In fact any type of html tags disappear after “save” is clicked.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Clever Digital,

Starting at the bottom, Please add the following to you Custom CSS panel

.textwidget p {
    margin-left: 0;
    }

Location <br> problem; please replace the file at /circleflip/widgets/contact-information.php with the following file
    http://support.creiden.comwp-content/uploads/2014/12/contact_information.php_.zip

Opening Hours <br> problem; Text Widget works with <br> html tags, please give it another try and if not, please provide temporary admin access to your WordPress installation and I’ll have a look.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello witigna,

Please replace the same file for contact_information.php and it’ll work.
    Let me if you need any help with that.

That bug was fixed and will be launched on the next update, so don’t worry when you need to update.

Cheers.

cleverdigital
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello CleverDigital,

Terribly sorry for the late response.
    Please take a look now, I’ve set the footer using <br> tags in the Text and Contact Information Widgets.
    Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers

cleverdigital
    Participant

Hi Omar you are the best! Thankyou for fixing, the site is looking really nice!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fix Footer Widget Content spacing’ is closed to new replies.