Formatting Issues in Text Boxes

• Formatting Issues in Text Boxes
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• taj.carson
    Participant

I have not been able to successfully edit links or format text in my text boxes.

I have the most updated version of the theme, and WordPress is up-to-date as well. I even changed out the text in the aqpb3.9.js file as suggested in another post to fix the linking issue.

The site is baltimorerowing.org. Any help would be appreciated.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Could you please give me admin credentials and Ftp access to your website so that i can investigate these problems further ?

My Regards

taj.carson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I tested your website and found the following:

About the tinymce,it is working great . please try again and make sure you press on this buttom in order to find the text formatting options as shown here :
    http://storage4.static.itmages.com/i/16/0517/h_1463472161_8794995_1f30733035.png

About using the link option , I have tried to fix this issue for you by replacing this fie : http://support.creiden.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/aqpb3.9.js
    with the one found in creiden-framework/content-builder/assets/js
    but yo didn’t provide me with the username for the ftp access, so please provide me with full valid ftp access for your website

taj.carson
    Participant

Thanks for the response. I apparently hadn’t cleared the cache after installing the updated theme. I did get the file uploaded to the new location. Things seem to be working for now, thank you!

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I’m happy to know that your website is working fine. We are here to help you all the time 🙂

Have a good day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Formatting Issues in Text Boxes’ is closed to new replies.