Gallery glitch

• Gallery glitch
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• jesenia
    Participant

Hello,

When selecting layout 1 of the gallery I noticed that if you click on the main image it rarely shows that image in the popup window. It seems to randomly select one from those appearing below.

There also is no caption or ability to scroll to the other images when selecting to view an image that way. I’m not sure if that’s intentional but it makes for poor usability for customers viewing products. I was wondering if there is a way to activate those missing features?

Thanks ahead for your help! 🙂

Mohamed Nabil

Hi Jesenia,

Could you please check gallery layout 1 here: http://themes.creiden.com/circleflip/gallery/ this is how it should be working. And I just wanna make sure you are talking about the gallery block layout 1 using the page builder.

So what do you mean by randomly selecting one ? I can’t see the issue you are talking about.
    And unfortunately there is no support for the gallery block caption at the moment, but we can discuss the importance of this feature to our customers.
    Regarding the scroll, you can navigate using the prettyphoto navigation

Let me know if i misunderstood something, and it would be great if you can send me the page link of the 2 unclear issues.
    Waiting for your reply 🙂

Thanks

jesenia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Mohamed Nabil

Hi Jesenia,

Thanks for explaining, i got what you mean now.
    We are working on it and will let you know once its fixed.

Thanks

Mohamed Nabil

Hi Jesenia,

Circleflip v3.5 is now available on Themeforest, feel free to update and the issue will be fixed.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Gallery glitch’ is closed to new replies.