Google Map Disappears

Tagged: 

• Google Map Disappears
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

• sandeep
    Participant

HI,

All of sudden google map on my page disappears. Can you please help me out for this issue.
    (http://aris.global/locations/).

2) Even gallery plugin is not working properly. Thumbnails doesn’t show(http://aris.global/arisg/)

Thanks,
    Sandeep Kumar

Bishoy Melek

Hello Sandeep,

Please be sure that you are working using the latest version of our Circle-Flip theme.If you working using it , please give me admin credentials to your website to check the problem and solve it .

Cheers

sandeep
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

sandeep
    Participant

Bishoy Melek

Hello Sandeep,

the problem occured because you are using Circle-Flip theme version 2.2.8 for now. please update it in order to fix the issue.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further question
    Cheers

sandeep
    Participant

HI Bishoy,

How to update theme to latest version. Can you please guide us.

Many thanks,
    Sandeep Kumar

Bishoy Melek

Hello Sandeep,

First of all i want to apologize for you for the late replay . About updating the theme ,you can easily update CF theme through using Envato toolkit plugin,you can download it from here :
    https://github.com/envato/envato-wordpress-toolkit

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions
    Cheers

sandeep
    Participant

Hi Bishoy,

Installed Envato toolkit plugin can’t able to update it. Please help me.

Many thanks,
    Sandeep Kumar

Bishoy Melek

Hello Sandeep,

You can check any tutorial on the internet about how to use envato toolkit.

Please let me know if you have any further questions so i can help you further
    Thank you

sandeep
    Participant

Hello Bishyo,

Getting this error while updating theme:

[ Warning: require_once(/home/arisglobal123/public_html/wp-content/themes/circleflip/creiden-framework/header-builder/header-builder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/arisglobal123/public_html/wp-content/themes/circleflip/functions.php on line 59

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/arisglobal123/public_html/wp-content/themes/circleflip/creiden-framework/header-builder/header-builder.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/arisglobal123/public_html/wp-content/themes/circleflip/functions.php on line 59 ]

Thanks,
    Sandeep Kumar

Bishoy Melek

Hello Sandeep Kmar,

It seems that a file is missing in your CF theme folder . PLease download The CF theme again and install it manually,that should solve the problem.

Please let me know if you have any further questions so i can help you further
    Thank you

sandeep
    Participant

Bishoy Melek

Hello Sandeep,

It seems you have changed in the theme’s files which we don’t support when our new versions releases. so that , if you installed the new version of CF theme , you will lose some of what you had built in your theme. If you want not to lose this things (which we need to know) you will have to down grade your wordpress version . But if you want to built what you changed in the files again ; so you will need to install the CF v.2.29 manually
    Please don’t hesistate to contact me if you need any more help
    Cheers

sandeep
    Participant

HI Bishoy,

How to install theme manually. I had changed lot of things on Theme. But i will try to replicate to new one. Only thing need to update theme.

Thanks,
    Sandeep Kumar

Bishoy Melek

Hello Sandeep,

you can install the theme manually by using ftp or cpanel and uploading the compressed file of the theme and extract it into themes folder

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions
    Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Google Map Disappears’ is closed to new replies.