Google Maps Block – Static Map Issue

Tagged: 

• Google Maps Block – Static Map Issue
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Akyula
    Participant

I have tried using the Google Map block that you have in the main demo under Home Page 6, and the dynamic map only displays the address and a broken frame, no map. So I tried adding a map above it for scratch, and it has different functionality as the Home Page 6, it also does not work. Only broken links when I try with the address printed out on a single line. I also cannot get it to auto select the address, and it is a common address that I can do a normal google search. The documentation makes no reference to what the height parameter is and what is it recommended to be. The dynamic selection works fine. How do I make the static version work as it is a pain on a touchscreen of a phone or tablet to hit the dynamic section and lose the ability to scroll?

Akyula
    Participant

Sorry forgot to say I am using CFv3.0

Akyula
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Akyula,

Please provide me with admin credentials so that I can check the issue for you. As I can’t find it when I tried it local.

My Regards,

Akyula
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I have checked your website on iphone and found that it’s working fine.
    – About the revolution slider problem,You have to import the sliders you want by yourself.Here is a link to a file contains all the sliders. You just download it from here : http://bit.ly/2aCaPT5 Then extract it and choose anyone of them you want to import in the revolution slider plugin.

– About the header problem, you can easily change it as you want from Dashboard >> Appearance >> Header builder , and you will find the header you are using and will be able to change anything in it.

– You can easily deactivate Woocommerce plugin from Dashboard >> Plugins and then deactivate Woocommerce plugin.

We are so happy to know that you like the new release of CF .It’s our pleasure.
    My Regards,

Akyula
    Participant

HI, can you again look at the Google Map Block Builder and look at the difference between the Dynamic and Static choices. The Dynamic works fine. The Static selection provides a broken link on the page and no map appears on any device (PC, tablet or smartphone). The current outlay for static does not match the documentation at all. What is the height field for and how does that translate to the layout. Please look at the static version and see what is up. On my test site I have placed both map options to static and you can see they are both broken.

Cheers

John

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

We have found the issue , and it will be solved in the next release of CF which will be released soon.

My Regards,

Akyula
    Participant

Thanks and you can mark this issue as closed from my side with the new release

John

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Your issue has been solved and it’s working alright now.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any other questions,
    My Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Google Maps Block – Static Map Issue’ is closed to new replies.