HarmonUX Core

Tagged: 

• HarmonUX Core
    Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• mskretzschmar
    Participant

I just bought and uploaded the Circle Flip Theme. What shows up under the themes in the HamonUX Core, nothing called Circle Flip. When I do the live preview, I see a message to upgrade to the HamonUS proversion. Where is the Circle Flip theme and am I going to have to buy additional plugins to get it to work like in the demo?

Bishoy Melek

Hello Mskretzschmar,

Please give me admin credentials to your website with your website link , so that i can setup Circle-Flip theme for you.

Cheers

mskretzschmar
    Participant

Are you just going to make sure the theme is setup correctly or actually activate it? The reason why I’m asking is that the website is running the Zippy Courses plugin and is an active site. I need to make sure that any changes I make with the theme won’t interfere with the courses.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Mskretzschmar,

I will just check that Circle-Flip theme is setup correctly and i will tell you exactly what’s the problem with activating it .

Cheers

mskretzschmar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

mskretzschmar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Mskretzschmar,

I apologize for not responding during this weekend.
    I’m asking you if you could give me your username and password for your website so that i can fix the issue for you.

Cheers

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

@mskretzschmar I was checking all the topics and found that i missed your topic! I’m sorry about my mistake! I checked your website and found that you are using another Theme and not using CF . I’m sorry but Is the problem still exists for you with CF ? I Want you to know that it’s really important for us to use CF smoothly to build a perfect website for you.If you have any problems and need help in using CF i give you the priority to help you in building your Website as soon as possible.

My Regards!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘HarmonUX Core’ is closed to new replies.