Home page layout broke after update 3.1.0 and 3.1.1

• Home page layout broke after update 3.1.0 and 3.1.1
    Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• mercadeoplan
    Participant

hello, i updated the theme yesterday and my home page is all messed up, i imported the main demo again hoping it would fix it,but it did not. The slider is not showing up (i imported the slider i had edited and used the exact shortcode and it is not showing up), can you help me out, please?

mercadeoplan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I’m sorry about that! moreover, I couldn’t access your dashboard. So could you please be sure you are using V3.1.1 and try again ?

About your slider issue,After importing a new slider, You have to check its shortcode again on RevolutionSlider plugin dashboard.

Please let me know the updates after updating to V 3.1.1 as it should solve the issue.
    My Regards,

mercadeoplan
    Participant

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi @mercadeoplan,

Issue fixed and will be released Tomorrow in the next version 3.1.2

Best Regards

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

The issue has been fixed in our latest version 3.1.2 which has just been released.Please check it and confirm that the issue has been resolved

My Regards,

mercadeoplan
    Participant

Bishoy Melek

Hello @mercadeoplan,

About the revolution slider problem,You have to import the sliders you want by yourself.Here is a link to a file contains all the sliders. You just download it from here : http://bit.ly/2aCaPT5 Then extract it and choose anyone of them you want to import in the revolution slider plugin. After that just go the slider you have imported and get its short code . the last thing is to go to the page which you want to put the slider in it and edit the short code block and paste the new short code in it. That’s all

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any other help!
    My Regards,

mercadeoplan
    Participant

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I’m sorry about the late reply! I want to know if the issues still exists in your website, So that we can fix it as soon as possible .

My Regards,

Mohamed Nabil

Hi mercadeoplan,

I see that the issue is fixed, so i am closing it.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Home page layout broke after update 3.1.0 and 3.1.1’ is closed to new replies.