Home

Tagged: 

• Home
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• silasol
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I am starting with circle flip and would like to know how can know which is the Home page, the main one to edit it.

Also, from content builder, can I change the font-size of the title of the Icon box? where can I do that?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey silasol,

The home page of circle flip is called Home Page. if you haven’t installed it yet, go ahead and load the saved template named Home Layout 1
    for loading the template: http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/content-builder-3/builder-controls/saveload-template/

There is no option to set the title size from the content builder, however, you can edit it using the
    Appearance >> Theme Options >> General Style where any changes to the h3 element will affect the IconBox title.

But if you want only to affect the title of the IconBox you can do it using the Custom CSS section, found at
    Appearance >> Theme Options >> General Settings >> Advanced by adding the following:
    h3.featureHomeTitle{
    font-size:24px;
    }
    and you can change the font size as needed.

Hope I helped, Cheers.

silasol
    Participant

Thanks Omar, I already create a page with the Home layout but on my homepage still only appears my first post and not that page, where can I choose that the home page will be this page and not the blog?

Thanks a lot!

Omar
    Keymaster

hello silasol,

You can set the home page form
    Appearance >> Customize menu,
    Select the Static Home Page tab
    and scroll the drop down to the page you want.

Cheers.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Silasol,

I will close this topic for now, assuming that this topic is solved, please feel free to open a new if you face any other troubles 🙂

Cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Home’ is closed to new replies.