How to add custom content blocks to content builder

• How to add custom content blocks to content builder
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Apprique
    Participant

I need a Pages Block, similar to the Posts block, but then displaying Pages instead of Posts with the nice flipping circle image.
    Could you provide some pointers on how to create and add a content block myself? (or alternatively how to change the Posts block to include Pages as an option)

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey apprique,

We are currently working on this block, we think that the best way to handle this would be an image block, with the option of having a hover effect like the post block, and simply adding a link.
    Please wait for my update later tomorrow, I will provide you with an estimated date for that feature to be added.

Regards.

Apprique
    Participant

Great! The extra functionality such block adds would make this great theme even greater!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Appriquq,

I am glad to inform you that the feature is added to the Image Block, you would be able to choose a circle image, and assign the hover style for it and associate a link to it.

I will try to push the update today, but I just wanted to give you a heads up notification 🙂

Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to add custom content blocks to content builder’ is closed to new replies.