How to erase the “one-click demo”

• How to erase the “one-click demo”
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• fabiodg
    Participant

Hi,
    during installation of “one-click demo”,after the error message “Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support” the site lay-out it’s not completed, with a part of demo installed, and there are double pages, double links etc…
    how it’s possible to erase the “one-click demo”?
    Please note I’have not back-up because first step for me was to install “one-click demo”…
    thanks for help
    fabio

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Fabio,

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, but since your first step was one click demo, I suggest you delete all pages, posts, etc…
    Another brute force approach would be getting a fresh start with a new WP installation.
    Please let me know more details about what you want to keep if any, and I will try to help.

Regards.

fabiodg
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey again Fabio,

Unfortunately the menu would have to removed manually, Appearance >> menus.
    I suggest you create a new menu, and add only the pages you are planning to show.

I also noticed that you have not imported the slider yet, you can find it (CF Slider) in your download folder, under Sliders import.

For the footer, Please go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> General Settings >> Footer. and select 4 widgets.

Let me know if I could help. I would be glad to delete the mess the demo created manually if I had to, If you would like that please provide WP admin access and I’ll do my best to sort things out for you.

Cheers.

fabiodg
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey fabio,

In your other post you were trying to completely un-install CircleFlip.
    Please let me know how I could get things running for you, if you would like, I want us to install the demo for you, and better yet, if you need only specific pages, I would be glad to do it on your behalf.

Please let me know how I could assist.

Respect.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How to erase the “one-click demo”’ is closed to new replies.